Seduce Men

Insight into a man's mind, written by a man. What do men think of women? Why do men act like they do? This insight should indirectly teach you, how to seduce men and understand what men think and how men think. If you would like to ask a question about men, please leave your question on the comments page and I will try to answer it for you.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

9) My breasts are not very big, should I get them enlarged?

The common feeling amongst most men is that big breasts are a source of amusement. As soon as a man sees big breasts the comments and breast jokes can flow with his friends. It’s banter. I must admit to that banter myself. Do I like women with big breasts? Well I like women with a nice personality and at least an average looking body. Some of the women I like have big breasts, some small and some average.

What I am saying is that big breasts are a source of amusement but men do not choose their women on the basis of the size of their breasts. We might ogle Pamela Anderson but do we really want to marry Pamela Anderson, I don’t think so!

And let’s face it, you might have small breasts now, but if you have our baby they will be the size of milk tankers!

Fact: there are men that like big breasts, there are men that like small or average breasts. Most men like women of all sizes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home