Seduce Men

Insight into a man's mind, written by a man. What do men think of women? Why do men act like they do? This insight should indirectly teach you, how to seduce men and understand what men think and how men think. If you would like to ask a question about men, please leave your question on the comments page and I will try to answer it for you.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

1) What is this blog about?

The aim of this blog is to give women some insight into a man's mind. It's a man writing it, so I apologise if my writing style does not suit women. I have written this blog as honestly as possible. The opinions should reflect what the majority of men think about women. But of course I could be wrong in my opinions.

It should indirectly teach you, how to seduce men and also try to understand what men think and how men think. In general though women do not understand men and men do not understand women. We both have a different way of thinking, and unfortunately those thinking patterns clash sometimes!

If you have any questions about men, then please send me a message....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home