Seduce Men

Insight into a man's mind, written by a man. What do men think of women? Why do men act like they do? This insight should indirectly teach you, how to seduce men and understand what men think and how men think. If you would like to ask a question about men, please leave your question on the comments page and I will try to answer it for you.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

16) I am overweight and can’t seem to attract men!

No, you have got it totally wrong. What you mean is that you are overweight so you lack self confidence and you think men don’t find you attractive.

First of all sorry for using the terms "overweight women" and "overweight girlfriend", I have to get my point across, I don't particularly like those terms!

Well some men find overweight women more attractive. I know three of my friends that like overweight women. One has being going out with an overweight girlfriend for a year and a half. The other is a bit of a typical man and goes from one woman to another but most of them are overweight women. And the other goes for a mixture of both. And in my case I would say I was less likely to go out with an overweight women, but I probably would if they demonstrated to me they were my type of woman.

If I focus on the friend that has been going out with an overweight girlfriend for over a year. What is it about her that he finds attractive? Well her hair is always perfect, always styled in a way that suits her. She wears clothes that suit her and that make her look less overweight than she is. But most important of all, is her personality. She has a confident, funny personality and a great sense of humour. Add all those together and that is why my friend is still going out with her and that’s why she had many boyfriends before my friend.

So yes you may be a lot more healthy and feel a lot better if you lost weight but don’t try and tell anyone that the reason you can’t find a man is because you are fat. You need to do something about it. Whether it be lose weight, get a better hair style, improve your self confidence, bring your personality alive, wear clothes that suit you. Many men don’t actually realise it but a man can actually find a woman attractive based on their personality alone. He can actually head towards a group of women and think one of the slimmer alternatives is ideal. After talking to her, he gets a bad aura from her and then starts chatting to one of her more overweight friends and finds that her personality is amazing and gradually blocks out the fact that she may be a bit overweight.

While losing weight might be the best long term alternative, don’t presume that because you are overweight men find you unattractive. You may get more knock backs as a result of being overweight, but it could be that the knock backs are as a result of your lack of self confidence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home